We explore and build collaborative and healthy alliances to promote and advance our mission. In essence, an inter-local agreement is a collaborative contract between public bodies aiming to provide more efficient, less costly public services.
RCW 39.34 permits a local government to enter into inter-local agreements with other public agencies in the interest of cooperatively sharing resources for their mutual benefit. In accordance with RCW 39.34, MTA has executed inter-local agreements with other public agencies for various purposes over the years.
Effective June 7, 2006, RCW 39.34.040 was amended to permit a public agency to list inter-local agreements on its website in lieu of having the agreement filed with the county auditor’s office.
Current Interlocal Agreements
The inter-local agreements shown below are posted here to comply with RCW 39.34.040. They have not been recorded with the Mason County auditor’s office. All are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. You can download a PDF reader from Adobe, just click here. If you are unable to access PDFs, please contact our office at 360-426-9434 or 800-374-3747, or email email@example.com, to request accessible file types.
- MTA_TCC_Choice HS_Interlocal_09FEB15
- MTA_TCC_City of Shelton Parks & Rec_Interlocal_31JAN15
- Callam Transit Filter Cleaning Exp. Open
- Regional Reduced Fare Permit Memorandum of Understanding
- Grays Harbor Transit – Exp. Open
- City of Shelton_Gym Lease at TCC
- City of Shelton_TCC Stormwater Grant
- Interlocal for Mutual Aid – Exp. Open
- Kitsap County Transit Interlocal Agreement
- Kitsap County Transit Service Agreement – Exp. 10 Day Notice
- Mason County – Bill Hunter Park Maintenance – Exp. 45 Day Notice
- Mason County Department of Emergency Management – Exp. Open
- Mason County PUD 3 Electric Vehicle Charging Stations – Exp. 10 yrs from date of installation
- Mason County Waste & Recycling – Exp. 10 Day Notice
- Olympic College – Computer Lab – Exp. Sept 30 2017
- Olympic College – Facility Use – Exp. Open
- Olympic College – Kitchen – Exp. Open
- Olympic College – Gym Use – Exp. Open
- Shelton School District – Facility Use – Exp. Open
- Shelton School District-Cleaning Diesel Particulate Filters and Catalysts – Exp. 10 Day Notice
- Squaxin Island Tribe (Original Contract) – Exp. Sept. 30, 2020
- Squaxin Island Tribe (First Amendment to Original Contract) – Exp. Sept. 30, 2020
- Summer Youth Pass Program Interlocal Agreement – Exp. Dec 31, 2019
- WSTIP 2014 Interlocal Agreement