Find Out What’s Going! MTA News!
The links provided below to Mason Transit Authority press releases are in PDF file format. If you are unable to access PDF files, please contact our administration office by calling 360-426-9434 or 800-374-3747, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, to request accessible copies.
- MTA Seeks Citizen Input on Park & Ride Project – 8/12/16
- MTA Board Appoints General Manager – 6/24/16
- MTA Opens Public Parking Area in Belfair – 6/22/16
- National Volunteer Week 2016_MTA Celebrates & Seeks Volunteers – 4/11/2016
- MTA Promotes Ride Transit Month – 4/4/2016
- MTA General Manager Resigns – 2/17/2016_corrected
- After School Activity Bus Service Ending as a General Public Service – 12/3/2015
- Volunteer Summit – 9/15/2015
- The Future of Bill Hunter Park – 7/8/15
- MTA Awarded Best Transportation System – 6/10/2015
- New Transit-Community Center Opens – 4/2/2015