About Our Routed Bus Service
MTA routed buses serve Shelton, Squaxin Reservation at the Kamilche Transit Center, Union, Skokomish Reservation, Hoodsport, Lilliwuap, Grapeview, Allyn, and Belfair within Mason County, WA. They travel a set schedule and route at regular intervals on the days they operate. There are ten routes offered on weekdays and nine on Saturdays, there is no service on Sunday. Routed buses are designed to connect to each other and to Intercity Transit in Olympia, Jefferson Transit in Brinnon, Kitsap Transit in Bremerton, and the Bremerton Ferry Terminal to enable passengers to move easily from one community to another. Areas within Mason County that are not served by routes are served by our general public Dial-A-Ride & LINK Service.
The most current MTA Schedule & Guide Book is effective June 5, 2017.
Select a route for specific route information
- Route 1 & 1X – Shelton/Allyn/Belfair via Hwy 3
- Route 2 – Shelton/Union/Belfair via Hwy 106
- Route 3 & 3X – Belfair/Bremerton
- Route 4 – Belfair Loop
- Route 5 – Shelton South Loop
- Route 6 & 6X – to Olympia
- Route 6 & 6X – to Shelton
- Route 7 – Shelton North Loop
- Route 8 – Shelton/Hoodsport/Brinnon
- Route 9 – Shelton Central Loop
- Route 11 – Shelton/Lake Cushman