MTA Transit-Community Center, photos courtesy of Peter Eckert
EVENT SPACE AVAILABLE!
The Transit-Community Center is located at 601 W. Franklin Street, Shelton, WA. It is an ideal location for private, public, or non-profits that want an event to be in the heart of quaint downtown Shelton and accessible by car, public transit, bikes, or walking distance from local county and city government offices, shopping, restaurants, the library, schools, and other private business offices. It is also five minutes from Highway 101 and Highway 3. The center features event space at affordable rates. Secure your space today, reservations required!
Event space available is a 5,238 sq. foot gymnasium with bright natural lighting and beautiful hardwood floors. It includes a sound system, projector and screen, podium and mic, up to 40 round tables that seat six and 240 black event chairs (at no extra charge!). There’s also a 2,454 sq. foot atrium for al fresco style events, and the gymnasium can be opened up to include the atrium. Just off the event space is a spacious 1,300 sq. foot double commercial kitchen with serving area that seats 25-30. If you have a smaller event or meeting we offer a 800 sq. foot conference room with tables and chairs included, plus a state of the art 64″ monitor for presentations.
- It is recommended that reservations are made a minimum of thirty (30) days before the event, but the more advanced a notice it the more guaranteed availability . Reservations with less than thirty (30) days’ notice may not be fulfilled, dependent on staff and facility availability.
- Reservations are generally unavailable on the following holidays: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day, Easter Day, New Year’s Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, and Memorial Day. Special arrangements may be considered for these days at an additional cost.
- Reservations can only be made by submitting a completed ‘Request for Facility Use Application’, which are subject to approval.
- Upon approval of the ‘Request for Facility Use Application’ reservations are fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Confirmation of all rentals will take place with receipt of the $100.00 non-refundable advance reservation fee or rental fee paid in full. The deposit will be credited to your total rental fee.
Please contact Kathy Geist with reservation inquiries at 360-432-5754 or email@example.com.
The following links are in PDF file format. If you are unable to access PDF files, please contact Kathy Geist at 360-432-5754 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request accessible copies.
- Event Procedures & Guidelines
- Request for Facility Use Application
- SOLICITUD PARA RESERVAR LAS INSTALACIONES DEL CENTRO COMUNITARIO DE TRÁNSITO